Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome to the blog, Life on the Exceptional Side

Hi everyone,

This is my second blog on special needs parenting. I wrote another one called, what else, Special Needs Parenting, about 3 years ago. It's still on blogger. I tried to move it to my dashboard and add to it now that I'm ready to blog again (don't ask ... just know that it involved mulitple surgeries, hospitalizations and the like ... YOU know how time slides by when dealing with that stuff!) but I couldn't get it to transfer. Blogger had switched up some of the criteria and after HOURS of frustrated attempts I gave up and started a new one. Please feel free to check out the old stuff on Special Needs Parenting (http://specialneedsparenting.blogspot.com) It's still me!

Let me tell you a little about me. My name is Karen and my son's name is Ryan. I've written a column for Family Times called Life on the Exceptional Side for over ten years. The column deals with a variety of special needs issues. If you like the blog you can always subscribe to Family Times too. PM me and I'll get you the address. Just know that it is very local in content for the majority of the publication except for my column which is usually general.

I hope to post daily but wanted to get this one out right away. Please feel free to comment, ask questions or join in discussions. This blog is about parents banding together when they feel alone. I'll talk to you tomorrow. In the meantime, hang in there, I'm praying for you and your special someone!
Much love and joy,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment