Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Graduation

Ryan and I are trying a new diet plan. So far we're doing okay. It's not easy but he's been amazing! We're both tired but that will pass. The biggest change is all the vitamins and supplements, but we're following doctor's orders so it'll be fine, right?

I hope the day finds you well. Ryan is with grandma while I work this morning. I have a mad urge to go out and play in the rare sunshine (sunny yesterday too) but it's a wee bit chilly (-25 degrees windchill earlier!) Overall though, it's a pretty day. One that makes me want to snowshoe or something outside.

I'm thinking about graduation party details for Ryan. Do I have it catered? Or do I make sandwiches? Do we grill? I don't want people to be trapped in the kitchen so caterers sound attractive. Famous Dave's does an amazing job but I'm not sure I want to go that route. What did you do for entertainment? Did you have a band? DJ Music? Birds? Outside or in? Home or somewhere else?

Our family is so spread out I'm not sure how many will make it. At any rate, if you have ideas I'm open to suggestions.....
Thanks
Much love and joy,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment