Saturday, March 5, 2011

Children of Light by Karen J. Olson --- My book has been released!


Yippee! My book is finally out! I apologize that I haven't been posting as regularly as I was. My bad. I was so busy with work that I couldn't get to it. No excuse ... just that season of my life, I guess.


If you read my column, Life on the Exceptional Side, or like my Chicken Soup for the Soul stories you'll love this book too! It's a labor of love.

Here's an excerpt:

Chapter 2
A Child of Light

You may not have experienced the NICU and the roller coaster we were on, but if you have a child with special needs, you've been at the amusement park. We all hang on to the sides of our seats when our child's life, or happiness, hangs in the balance. We can't help but ask "Why?" "Why is this happening to me? What did I do wrong to deserve this?"



If you're interested in seeing more, or ordering a copy, please go to the publisher's website at http://www.casparapublishing.com/ and click on "store" to order a copy ... or two. ;-)

Much love and joy,

Karen

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    Saw your article in the Family Times and thought I'd say "hi." I'm a SLP in the area and just started a blog, too.
    Good luck to you with yours-
    Becca

    ReplyDelete