Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello everyone,

Each Thanksgiving is a little more poignant than the last. I remember the doctors telling me that Ryan might not ever walk, ever talk, or ever know me.

Each Thanksgiving is a heartfelt thanks that Ryan does know me. I think all our kids do, no matter what kind of limitations they have on their earthly bodies, their hearts are true. They know and love us. We see it. We know we see it, even if they never walk, never talk, or seem like they don't know us. They do. That's all their is to it. They know us, love us and each time we walk into a room, their heart thanks us. Just like our heart thanks them for entering into our lives. When we are with them, it's all okay.

God bless your day and have a great Thanksgiving feast next week.
Much love and joy,
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment