Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall Maple

Good morning everyone,

We're in fast forward this morning as Ryan's nurse is coming at 9:00. I'll keep this short.

Isn't that a great fall tree? IRL it's much more vibrant! It's across the street from our house and one of  the earliest maples. It was taken during a rare day of sunshine so it's a little washed out. I've learned that fall foliage is better taken on a blustery day ... like today!

Hey, I'm looking for good restaurants that are disability friendly ... anyone know of any? Please comment and leave the name of the place and the town it's located in. A great steak is always appreciated!

Like I said before I'm going to cut this short. Today I pray that you are blessed hugely by teachers and staff at school.

God bless,
Much love and joy,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment