Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Check out my column

Ryan is sick today with an upper respiratory infection and cold virus. One of several hundred he's had growing up. He goes down so hard though that a cold isn't just a case of the sniffles. In fact, that's why I ended up home schooling Ryan for High School, at least ONE of the reasons, I had many, most notably, he asked me to home school him.

I love it. I graduate him next spring at age 21. He has been a fantastic student and gained so much in confidence and basic living skills that I couldn't be prouder. He's developing into a fine young man. I know, I know, I'm his mother. But really, he's a good man and works hard at that.

At any rate, check out my column in Family Times on Ryan's Garden. It brings in basics in Horticultural Therapy, a therapy I believe in whole-heartedly.

I hear my son so I'll need to cut this short today. Take care and I pray that all of you are experience good health  and happiness,
God bless,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment