Thursday, June 24, 2010

Photo Safaris

I love taking photos and this one of a wild flower is precious I think. The ditches are filled with wildflowers right now. Purple, yellow, white, orange and pink color the roadsides, making it look like the poppy fields in Oz.

Ryan and I take photo safaris. We love to grab our cameras and head out for an entire day. Sometimes we have a goal in mind and sometimes we just turn on whatever road we want to. We've spent time at Zoos, at parks, on bike trails ... on the side of the road. This one was taken at Beaver Creek. We spend a lot of time there.

I love digital photography because you can take multiple photos from different angles and then check them out when you get home.

Ryan has a good eye. I do therapeutic scrapbooking with him and the pics come in very handy. If you're interested, I also teach therapeutic scrapbooking to parents or caregivers of children with special needs. Let me know if you're interested.

Hope your day is awesome!
Much love and joy,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment