Thursday, June 3, 2010

Therapeutic Scrapbooking

Ryan is somewhat of an amateur photographer. He is profoundly hard of hearing so uses his vision more than the rest of us.

When I wrote for the newspaper one of my photographer friends was interested in Ryan's pictures because they were so unique. (This is one of his at the left.) He's very much into shape, shadow and perspective.

I teach therapeutic scrapbooking to parents of children with special needs and often times I encourage them to give their children cameras so they can put their own photos in a scrapbook that processes their feelings.

If you'd like me to teach your group about therapeutic scrapbooking just give me a hollar at Karen's Therapeutic Scrapbook Workshops and we'll set something up. There is a fee for materials. (I'm not rich enough to pay for every person's materials.) Put the words THER SCRAP WS in the subject line please.

That's it for me today. I'm off to bed, I'm feeling a little off today like I might be getting some kind of bug. Hope not.

See you tomorrow,
Much love and joy,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment