Thursday, July 15, 2010

Beauty in the Storm

Good morning, everyone!

It's a crisp after-the-storm type morning. We rocked and rolled a little last night, but nothing dangerous for us. Some areas had significant winds, hail and even tornadoes. At one point, however, near sunset, the whole world turned a beautiful orangey peach. I took some shot for you.



 I have a couple more to show you ... I wish I had a camera that could have truly caught the light because it was staggering how gorgeous it was.




Look at the clouds to the left, the whole sky was bubbled with them right along side the deeply sinister dark ones. Magnificent. I took photos until it got too dark. I am so awed by God in these moments, you know? It's hard to wrap my head around it all. Instead, I just enjoy.

How are you this fine morning? I've got a ton of work today so I'd dancing around it like it's on fire. So hard to be self-employed sometimes. I just want to play everyday and that's NOT how it works. I can flex my schedule but I still have to work.

I just wanted to share these photos with you. I'll make a point tomorrow! Take care of you ... may you find the beauty in every storm.

Much love and joy,
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment