Monday, July 12, 2010

Manic Monday or a Relaxing Day Fishing

Good morning!
How are you? I'm feeling better this morning. I listened to a wonderful speaker last night and it brought me right out of my funk. Actually, prayer did that and this guy just affirmed it all for me.

Isn't my puff ball plant cute? I love it! It's heat resistant too so I'm happy with that since it's on my side patio. Now, if I can just remember what it's called! I always start the summer by hanging on to those little plastic designation sticks then I get sick of looking at them and pitch them. Then I wish I had them again. After that I figure I'll recognize them each year anyway.

Nothing has changed on Ryan's mess yet. I wrote the e-mails and hopefully today will bring some closure to the situation. I'm trying not to think about it or stress about it. It's on someone else's desk now. I do have some paperwork to do to get ready for a phone call later but that minimal if it solves some of these issues.

This morning was actually cool enough for a light weight blanket. Weird. It's been so warm and toasty lately.  Crawling back in really sounds good! BUT that's just asking for insomnia tonight! Ryan has started sleeping until 8:00 or 8:30 for the first time in his life. That's sleeping in for him. We get an occasional 9:00 but mainly he's up by 7:00 without fail, full of energy and ready to tackle the world again. I am humbled by that type of optimism and strength.

I should clean my house today but I may take Ryan fishing instead. I thought about some therapeutic scrapbooking with him but the day is perfect to spend near the water. hmmmm.

Whatever you do today, have an awesome one.
Take care of you and your special someone,
Much love and joy,

Karen

Talk to you soon,
Much love and joy,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment