Saturday, July 31, 2010

Despicable Me

Doesn't she look sad? She wasn't but I thought her little face had a downcast look to it. Poor baby! (Poor spoiled baby is more like it.)

Ryan's IRIS consultant is visiting today so we're up earlier than normal. Saturdays are usually a day to sleep in. Lately anyway. I want to sleep more and more as autumn approaches. Come on Vit D!

Ryan and I saw "Despicable Me" at the Drive In movie theater and I highly recommend it. I was so cute. Steve Carrell is, of course, delightful. The villian, Vector, was loosely based on Phil Spector so there was some tongue in cheek humor there. All in all worth our $8 each. Two thumbs up!

We're picking cukes in Ryan's garden. He's having sensory issues with the flurry, picky cuke plant leaves but then, who doesn't? He's braving it though!

Today's post is pointless and short. I'm tired and I have a ton to do so will let you get started on your day too! God bless you and your family. May he inspire you as you care for your special someone.
Much love and joy,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment