Sunday, July 11, 2010

A Down Day

I'm feeling overwhelmed today by Ryan's adult services. I don't mind all the paperwork, or even the hoops they make you jump through. I hate it when there are inaccuracies and mistakes on their part and Ryan pays the price. It breaks my heart. To say nothing of the amount of stress I feel when something doesn't get done the way it was supposed to, or the way they said it would.

I have a gift for organization, I'm a real organization junkie, and I'd like to flow chart their entire operation for them. They change rules constantly, which is OK, just NOT in the middle of a project. And so, today, Sunday, a day of rest, I get to deal with writing e-mails that will be in e-mail boxes on Monday morning. I WANT to play with Ryan. I hate taking time from him to mess around with this stuff when it should've been handled correctly in the first place. ERG!!

It's a down day for me people. I usually pretty positive but today is a day when the crud that we all deal with each and every day is getting to me. I pray that your day is full of joy, restoration and peace. I'm handing this particular situation to God. He can handle it better than I can.

Much love and joy,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment