Friday, July 2, 2010

Double Flowers

It's the year of double flowers for me! These were labeled Black Eyed Susans but they must be doubles. Aren't they absolutely gorgeous?

These were labeled petunias and I got double petunia too! They're so ruffled and beautiful!

I love planting flowers. I'm so glad that Ryan loves his gardening beds because we can discuss growing things together and practice conversations he might have with others before he gets out there and starts chatting. Last week at the Farmer's Market they had a Master Gardener "ask a question" stall. Ryan couldn't think of anything so we've been racking our brains this week so we'll have something to ask tomorrow.

I have to admit, there is something about flowers that makes me feel good deep inside. God must have known that they'd brighten our days and fill our lives with color and scent. What a lovely gift. I even love dandelions.

I don't really have a point today. I just wanted to share my flowers with you. Have a great day and see you tomorrow.
Much love and joy,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment