Friday, August 13, 2010

A Rant about Underwear Colors....


Good morning,
I gotta tell ya, I'm bushed! I woke up at about 4:30 when the sirens went off. I was up about fifteen minutes checking the weather and my son. Then, just as I was dropping off the sirens went off a second time. Well, by then I'd had just enough sleep so I wasn't going to be able to go back to bed. Essentially, I've been up since 4:30. Now, at 8:00 a.m. I'm tired. The bed is made, I'm showered and ready for the day and NOW I could sleep. The irony of it all!

I had to buy underwear the other day and I have to ask ... WHO is in charge of picking the colors for women's panties? Are they colorblind or just misogynistic? What gives? Every pack was hideously colored. I finally found a pack with a yellow pair, a pink pair and a third pair that was a mix of the two. That yellow, however, was a yellow I'd only ever seen in baby poop. Euwwww! I threw them in the cart anyway and it just ticks me off. I don't want eggplant or fuchsia underwear. I want white with pink flowers, or yellow flowers. I want Easter egg colors that are sunny and cheerful but don't show through my light summer clothes or color my laundry. Is it too much to ask to at least have options??? If you know a good store to buy those kinds of panties I'm all ears.

hmmm. Just a rant about panties today I guess.
God bless and keep you safe with all the rising creeks and rivers,
Much love and joy ... and decent panties!!!!

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment