Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sock Pulling Independence

Good morning everyone,

Just in case you're like me and you haven't seen one of these ... it's a sock puller and it is AMAZING!

For years Ryan and I have struggled with his socks. He can't put them on himself very well and as he's gotten older the pulling has become more difficult for me too.

Enter .. the sock puller. I got one when I had my hip done from the hospital Occupational Therapist. It has changed our sock pulling lives. The one above is Ryan's and he LOVES it. Finally he can get his socks on ... or at least he's trying. We're working on it. 

It looks like it wouldn't work, but it soooooo does. They're only about $15 and worth every penny. You can get them at Lehman Drug downtown or at any durable medical equipment store! WOOT!

At any rate, that's my equipment recommendation for you. Viva la sock independence.

Much love and joy,

Karen 

No comments:

Post a Comment