Friday, August 6, 2010

Senior Photos for Kids with Disabilities

Good morning,
I have to look at getting Senior pics taken pretty soon and I'm dragging my feet. I don't know why. Maybe because it's become this big production. We had one or two outside poses and one inside pose when I was a senior and we wore the same thing the entire time. In fact, outside poses were cutting edge. It was the 70s, what can I say?

I've been asking around and I've found a couple that I'm thinking about. Ryan has an awesome smile if you can catch it. I'll do the outfit change thing with him. He'll have one with his medals from Special Olympics, another with his mascot outfit, some outdoor, a formal indoor, perhaps a few others. Anyone have any ideas? Any good picture takers with kids who have disabilities. I found one in Mondovi but I guess she's real busy so I'll have to call and see where we're at. I want to call around for prices too. ERG.

Any ideas are appreciated.
Thanks,
See you tomorrow,
Much love and joy,

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment